Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care of Deerfield Beach, FL
Comfort Keepers' provides seniors with customized home care services throughout Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, and surrounding areas.
Based in Deerfield, FL, Comfort Keepers is a market leader in providing personalized home care for seniors needing extra assistance throughout their days. We are pleased to offer seniors home care and 24-hour support to ensure your loved one always has someone by their side to promote their overall safety and wellbeing. Companion care, specialized care, 24-hour care, respite care, and post-hospital care are just a few of our services that can make your loved ones' lives that much easier daily.
When we lend someone a helping hand, we delight in meeting their needs and expectations to the best of our ability. We know how vital our care and attention can be to someone needing daily assistance to maintain independence. Our programs offer a range of services and can be customized to meet our clients' unique needs of short- or long-term requirements. We can collaborate with you and your family to start providing high-quality care in the comfort of your senior loved one's home. To learn more about our specialized care services in Deerfield Beach, FL, please call (561) 203-3681.
Are you interested in becoming a Comfort Keepers Caregiver? We are Hiring!
We believe that our caregivers are the heart of every Comfort Keeper business – they are the ones that support elders by providing them with the distinctive Comfort Keepers brand of senior care services. We are searching for individuals interested in working in and managing offices, coordinating client care, or advertising for Comfort Keepers' home care services. The complimentary promotion comes from inside our ranks and groups, a beautiful feature of Comfort Keepers. Therefore, whether you begin your career in caregiving but subsequently desire to work in an office setting, Comfort Keepers is committed to aiding you in your professional development.
See why so many have chosen Comfort Keepers as their career:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Rewarding Career Helping Others
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Kick-start your career in HealthCare
- Health Education and Care Training
Individualized Home Care Programs
All Comfort Keepers' home care plans are completely customizable to match your loved ones' unique needs and include various services that can benefit their way of life. We recognize that no two people are similar and that this does not diminish as we age. To meet seniors and their family's unique needs in Deerfield, FL, we offer a complimentary care consultation before initiating any senior care services to discover which services can benefit your loved one every day to make their lives much more accessible.
Comfort Keepers strives to provide each client with the dignity and respect they deserve while enhancing their overall quality of life. Once you begin working with us in Deerfield, FL, or the surrounding areas, you and your family will become part of the Comfort Keepers family. We can always provide updates throughout the day if you wish to keep your loved one in mind throughout your busy schedule, and if not, you can always set up a time to talk with them about everything going on in their life whenever you have free time. Among our most often requested home care services are the following:
- Companion Care: Stimulating seniors with good conversations and favored activities or hobbies.
- Personal Care: Assisting individuals seeking help with bathing, dressing, and general hygiene.
- Respite Care: Support is provided for familial caregivers who need a moment to rest to continue to provide the best quality of care.
- Senior Transportation: A safe method of travel provided for seniors who need to run errands, arrive at appointments on time, and even transportation to and from special events.
- Seniors and Technology: Pairing seniors with technology ensures they are always connected to family members and the internet.
- 24-Hour Care: Around-the-clock care and supervision within your loved one's home.
- Dementia Care: Specialized home care for seniors experiencing hardships with cognitive decline.
- End-of-Life Care: Supplemental care is provided for seniors with limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care: Care provided for a loved one anywhere they call home.
- Post-Hospital Care: Providing post-hospital care to seniors recently discharged from the hospital and looking to recover at home.
Schedule a FREE Home Care Consultation Today
Those interested in learning more about Comfort Keepers of Deerfield, FL, and our home care services may contact one of our professional caregivers to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation care consultation. The requirements and conditions of your loved one and their interests and desires will be thoroughly discussed during this session with a trained caregiver. This enables us to develop a home care plan tailored to their unique needs, personality, and way of life to ensure they receive the right assistance. To begin, contact our senior care team by selecting one of the options below: