Long Term Support Services (LTSS) for Delaware Seniors
Finding the right provider of in-home support services can be a difficult task. And that is just the first step – paying for care is another challenge for many families. Comfort Keepers recognizes this is an issue and that is why we have committed to helping all families in need.
As a Credentialed Provider we work with Delaware seniors who receive Medicaid assistance from the state of Delaware. We provide customized care plans that are designed to help our elderly population with all levels of ADLs and IADLs including personal care.
While this type of service is offered by many different companies that offer different types of services not all of them are credentialed by the state. AND our individualized care plans and caregivers are trained, experienced and follow the strictest protocols regarding COVID-19 risk reduction.
We can assist your loved one with Activities of Daily Living such as:
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
- Dietary monitoring, meal preparation and feeding
- Light housekeeping, linen changing and laundry
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Socializing and companionship
- Medication reminders
- Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, church, etc.
One of our client care coordinators is available 24 hours a day to assist you in finding the help your loved one needs.