Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
Providing 24-Hour In-Home Care In Bloomfield, CT
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Is your loved one in need of some extra assistance at home? Comfort Keepers of Bloomfield is proud to offer quality 24-hour in-home care services through the support of our highly-trained caregivers. With the help of these caregivers, your loved ones can remain in the comfort of their own homes while receiving the assistance they need.
Benefits of 24/7 Care from Comfort Keepers
● Dedicated and compassionate caregivers provide you with round-the-clock care
● Assistance with daily tasks including personal care and medication reminders
● Meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, and laundry assistance
● Support for Alzheimer's & dementia patients experiencing sundowning
● Company for seniors who wake frequently at night
● Monitoring for those who sleepwalk or wander during the night
● Companionship for seniors prone to loneliness
● Transportation to the grocery store, errands & doctor’s appointments
● Relief for family & friends knowing their loved one is in good care 24 hours a day
When you schedule an in-home consultation, we will learn more about you or your loved one to better understand their unique needs, interests, and personality. We will use this information to create a customized care plan and match the caregivers that fit best with you or your loved one. In addition, the care plan will serve to enhance the quality of life and stimulate the mind, body, and spirit. No matter your age or acuity, we want all of our clients to experience connection, purpose, and joy in their daily lives.
Contact Us for 24-Hour In-Home Care for Seniors in Bloomfield, CT
Whenever you need it, Comfort Keepers Bloomfield will be there to provide quality in-home care. If you are a family caregiver, you can also schedule care for your loved one as the need arises. In addition, we provide short-term 24-hour care to seniors who have recently been discharged from the hospital.
Through quality, compassionate care, we strive to elevate the human spirit. To schedule an appointment with one of our care coordinators, or if you know someone who could benefit from round-the-clock support, contact us at (860) 242-7739 today! During a consultation, we will discuss your options for 24-hour home care and will help you design a plan that fits your needs at all times of day or night.