About our Care for Life Today Program
Comfort Keepers Durango has created a new unique program for clients we call Care for Life Today. This is a more comprehensive and flexible option for your loved ones and the care they receive!
This plan differs from our typical home care by not requiring an hourly charge for a minimal amount of hours for services. Though it differs in how we bill and schedule services, many of them remain the same! Here are some of the medical and non-medical services included with this plan!
Our non-medical services in this plan include:
- Transportation Light Housekeeping
- Meal Prep
- Shopping and Medication Pick Up
- Personal Care Assistance
- Fingernail Care
- Transition Care
- Care After a Hospitalization or Illness
- Respite Care
- End of Life Care
- Check-Ins with Client and Family
- Community Outings
- Emergency Preparedness and Planning
- Home Modification Referrals & Support
Medical services included in this plan include:
- Vitals Check
- Lab/Blood Draw
- Wound Care
- Medication Management/Set-Up/Oversight
- Fall Assessment
- Hydration & Nutrition Assessments/Oversight
- Administration of Tube Feedings
- Bowel Management 5/10/21 EY
- Ostomy Management
- Well Checks/Sick Visit
- End of Life Care
- 60 Day Assessment/Exam including Fall and Safety Assessment
- Advance Care Planning
"My family is working with a CareLeader, who assists my father. I have stated this before and would still like to reiterate how grateful we are to have her help. She's just terrific and a great match for my dad. I even sleep better these days, knowing that he has help "on the ground" when I can not be there. I am particularly thankful for the Care For Life Today program."
If you would like to learn more click below to download more information! When you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime with questions you have.