Comfort Keepers has been named to Newsweek’s 2019 list of America’s Best Customer Service. We received the top score for the Home-Care Services category.
You can see the entire list, and our score, here.
The America’s Best Customer Service 2019 ranking is based on an independent survey from a sample of more than 20,000 U.S. customers who have either made a purchase, used a service or gathered information about a product or service in the last three years.
The criteria that these customers rate includes:
- Quality of communication: measures whether the contact was friendly or polite.
- Technical competence: measures the quality of the information received and whether questions were answered correctly and in sufficient detail.
- Range of services: measures whether one’s personal expectations and requirements were fulfilled.
- Customer focus: measures whether a personal concern/requirement was addressed with a tailored/specific solution.
- Accessibility: measures the availability of customer service in a shop or on a helpline.
Comfort Keepers is proud to receive this award and will continue our mission to elevate the human spirit within the community and for seniors in Durango, CO!