Personal Home Care in San Diego, CA, and the Surrounding Area
Our caregivers are here to help your senior loved one with their personal care needs
For independent seniors finding daily tasks more and more difficult, Comfort Keepers in San Diego is here to make life better. With our incredible Interactive Caregiving and well-trained caregivers, your senior’s personal home care can improve their mind, body, and spirit.
What is Personal Home Care?
Person care covers a broad term for daily activities and tasks. This includes running errands, cooking meals, bathing, and other basic necessities. When your senior needs standby or full assistance, Comfort Keepers is here to support your loved one. Our caregivers are trained and tasked with making daily personal home care as easy for your senior as possible.
In addition to in home care, we are available to help with any social, medical, or any other kind of outing. We provide companionship for grocery shopping, walks around local parks, and even a shopping buddy.
Studies have shown elder people thrive when they have the proper amount of social care. It can decrease cognitive decline and enhance their mental health.
Our Home Care Plans are Catered to Your Loved One
Bathing and Hygiene
To help prevent fall risks and to increase overall hygiene, we are available to help with bathing and grooming. These types of personal home care include:
- Showering and bathing
- Getting dressed, including shoes and accessories (belt, watch, jewelry, etc.)
- Brushing teeth or dentures
- Styling and brushing hair
- Makeup application
- Shaving with an electric razor
Fall Prevention and Mobility Assistance
Many seniors are at risk of falling and hurting themselves in their own home. With the know-how of our caregivers, your senior can avoid unnecessary pain and injury. We also help with getting in and out of bed and chairs and getting in and out of cars. An extra set of hands can help your senior get around their house, including:
- Less risk with trained help and a steady arm
- Less temptation to skip out on housekeeping tasks or personal hygiene, like getting to the bathroom to bathe or getting around the kitchen for dinner
- Companionship to help with chores not only makes tasks easier to complete, but also brings comfort just in having someone to talk to and socialize.
Our home care services can also include:
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders and management
- Assisting with errands or transportation to appointments
- Support for physician prescribed exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
Call Comfort Keepers Home Care in San Diego, CA and begin a better journey for your senior loved one. Our caregivers are here to help your senior Mom or Dad will all personal home care tasks.