Home Care at Comfort Keepers of Fullerton, CA
Our home care services are here to serve you
If your loved one requires in home care in Fullerton, Comfort Keepers is here to help you with everything you need. Our services are designed to cater to your loved one’s specific needs, promoting a more independent and enjoyable lifestyle. Seniors who benefit from our services are able to live longer, happier lives. Our caregivers who make that happen, are experienced and passionate in bringing the best care to our clients every day. They have a compassionate relationship with our seniors and provide a helping hand in everyday tasks.
In Home Care Services from Comfort Keepers of Fullerton:
- In Home Care: Your loved one will receive the personal care they need in their own home.
- Interactive Caregiving: Seniors benefit tremendously from this great caregiving service. It includes physical and mental exercise to keep your loved one nimble. This is all to promote a healthy lifestyle while residents are in our care.
- Respite Care: If you need a break from being the primary caregiver for your loved one, we're here to provide that care while you are temporarily unavailable.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: We provide this specialized care to seniors who need care for Dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease, promoting better quality lives.
- End of Life Care: This delicate time enjoying the final stage of your love one’s life needs to be cherished. Were here to provide the care they need.
- Transitioning Home: Moving back home for seniors who have been discharged from a hospital or nursing home can be difficult. We're here to help the transition become smooth and promote a safe and independent life at home.
If you would like to know more about our services we offer a free in-home consultation, where you and your loved one will meet with our experts to discuss a custom plan meant to cater to your specific needs. Our in home care specialists can be reached at (714) 450-6494, we're available anytime!