Senior Care in Park La Brea, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides professional senior care services for aging residents of Park La Brea
If you are a family caregiver looking for a trusted senior care agency to provide high-quality care and want to enable your loved one to continue living independently at home in the Park La Brea neighborhood, working with Comfort Keepers may be the answer to your every need.
For many years, our locally owned and operated senior care agency has been proudly helping seniors in Park La Brea to lead healthier, safer, more purposeful lives.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential senior care to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
We Strive to Keep Seniors Active and Engaged
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to enrich our clients’ lives by keeping them active and engaged in the community they live in. Our trusted senior care professionals will be there to accompany your loved one to local areas such as:
Adjacent to the Park La Brea complex, this world-famous Ice Age excavation site and the museum hosts a huge exhibition of fossils, animals, and plants that have been discovered here.
The nearby La Cienega Park & Community Center is a great place to spend some quality time outdoors, engage in senior-friendly exercises, or just relax and soak up the sun.
As we wish to fulfill your loved one’s spiritual needs too, we will be happy to accompany them to a designated place of worship and join them in their prayers on any given Sunday.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today
Do not hesitate to call our office to learn more about our senior care options for Park La Brea and schedule your free consultation with Comfort Keepers today! We are always happy to answer any questions and get families started on the right path of care. Click below to get in touch with our office.