Senior Care in Los Angeles, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides comprehensive senior care services in Los Angeles
Aging and disabled adults can thrive in the home they love with the help of a professional caregiver. Comfort Keepers has a carefully screened and well-trained team of compassionate, friendly specialists. We believe mental and physical health can be sustained and even improved with proper in-home senior care.
In Home Care Services
Our holistic approach of interactive caregiving ensures each client will continue to lead an active and independent life, secure in the home's familiar surroundings. Specialists design a tailored plan to meet the specific needs and budget of each client. Senior care options include:
- Companion Care - our carefully matched caregivers form strong bonds with clients through shared activities and interests.
- Personal Care - respectful professionals assist with bathing, grooming, bathroom needs, meal preparation, fall-prevention, and more.
- Senior Transportation - we safely and comfortably transport clients to social events, worship services, restaurants, medical appointments, and more.
- Seniors & Technology - patient caregivers help with texting, video calls, and social media to increase clients' mental acuity and encourage connection with friends and family.
Specialized Care Services
Every situation is unique, which is why our personalized care plans are flexible and often include these specialized senior care services to help adults with chronic conditions and illnesses stay comfortable at home. We offer a variety of services for specialized needs, including:
- 24 Hour Care - we provide around-the-clock care in multiple shifts.
- Dementia Care - memory loss specialists, will ensure aging adults remain safe within their home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care - our caregivers provide guidance and comfort for clients and their families.
- In-Facility Care - our caregivers provide personalized attention for clients living in a nursing facility.
- Post-Hospital Care - returning home after medical care can be disorienting and physically challenging without a caregiver's assistance.
Active Engagement in the Community
Seniors who live at home do not want to be homebound. Los Angeles is one of the greatest cities globally, with a variety of activities for seniors. Comfort Keepers ensures our clients safely explore the world around them for a richer, fuller life. Some options our clients enjoy include:
This department has 29 senior citizen centers throughout the city. A wide variety of activities, classes, and field trips geared towards seniors are offered, including "Senior Clubs," where like-minded seniors can meet with others sharing the same interests. These opportunities appeal to a wide range of abilities and interests and include country line dancing, crafting, billiards, senior chorus, and much more.
Home to the Los Angeles Philharmonic, this prominent venue features classical, contemporary, jazz, and world music. The hall is accessible and provides assisted listening devices as well as large print programs.
This comedic company focuses on the comedy "for seniors, by seniors." All of the comedians are over 50. Guests enjoy a hearty laugh and a delicious luncheon.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Contact Comfort Keepers to learn more about our senior care services in Los Angeles, CA, by filling out our online form or calling us today. We will be happy to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our care coordinators. We look forward to speaking with you!