Welcome to Comfort Keepers®
Expert & Loving In-home care services for South Orange County.
TO CONTACT US: CALL (949) 481-6900 OR INQUIRE HERE
At Comfort Keepers® in Laguna Niguel, CA we specialize in providing quality and loving caregiving right at home. We have over a decade of experience in providing excellent, customized in-home care services to seniors and other adults. We strive to enable each senior in our care to reach their highest possible quality of life and independence. With the help of a friendly caregiver, many seniors are able to continue participating in activities they love with the added confidence that a companion brings.
We provide in home senior care in Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Coto de Caza, and the surrounding communities. If you are looking for in home senior care near you and live in South Orange County - we can help. Our caregivers are employees (not contractors) who are fully vetted, licensed and bonded in keeping with our core values of providing reliable senior care at home by trained caregivers who are dependable, compassionate, accountable and held to the highest standards.
What's New at South Orange County Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keeper of the Month award goes to.....
Aida Berry and Erny Surja!
Congrats to these two hard-working women. They were selected based on their exemplary attendance record, dedicated to providing excellent care and always going above and beyond to bring joy into the lives of our clients. We are grateful for them. They truly are shining stars!
|We believe that home remains the safest place for you or your loved one, as indications show that the virus is spread more quickly in large group or public settings. Possible exposure will remain the lowest for those who are able to stay in their homes with limited outside contact. For this reason, we feel fortunate to be able to provide care that can keep people at home and limit exposure in group settings through personalized care and support.|
|What does it mean to be recognized as the best of the best in home senior care agencies? When you unite with us for the care of your senior you are not just a client, you become part of our family. It's a family where we believe in bonding and building a lasting relationship with your loved senior, their beloved ones and you – laying the foundation of comfortable companionship and reliable care. Comfort Keepers' expertise in providing heartfelt care is unmatched – and thousands of Americans just like you ardently agree. Plain and simple, we are the top ranked senior care provider and the best suited to provide care for your loved one. In a recent survey conducted by Statista on behalf of Newsweek, Comfort Keepers ranked #1 in Home-Care Services For Seniors and Disabled in the United States. For more information and to see the full survey, please visit the Newsweek website.|
What We Offer
- Personal Care -- we support and provided assistance with all of the personal hygiene needs of an aging loved one, including toileting and personal grooming
- Specialized Dementia and Memory Care -- experienced and compassionate caregivers that can help maintain your loved one's quality of life, 24 hours a day or when you need some respite.
- 24-Hour Care -- when an elderly family member needs constant in home care because of a prolonged illness, accident or other medical complication such as advanced stage Alzheimer's disease we are there.
- Transitional Care -- also called continuity care, when you or your loved one leaves rehab, a hospital or other facility and needs a little extra assistance at home
- End of Life Care -- we can assist your loved one and family members with physical, emotional and spiritual support during this difficult and challenging time.
- Senior Transportation Services -- avoid public transportation and stay safe with our licensed and bonded caregivers who can assist with shopping, doctor appointments, haircuts or just a day out.
- Temporary or Respite Care -- short or long term care if you need to go out of town, need to recharge your batteries or just need a little extra help with your loved - help is just one call away.
Ready to Get Started?
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that finding the perfect senior care solution for an aging loved one can be difficult. There are a wide variety of care options available with many unanswered financial questions. If your family chooses Comfort Keepers, your loved one will receive award-winning home care services! Your loved one and family will be able to use long term care insurance to cover the costs of our care. Comfort Keepers in South Orange County accepts all long term care providers. Also, referred to as "private pay" - long term care coverage can vary by provider, please contact us today! We would be happy to discuss our senior care options and how they can be covered.
Comfort Keepers® leads the senior home care industry in innovative personal care plans that offer each senior and other adults the precise level of care they need to maintain their independent lifestyle right at home. Some seniors require just a few hours each week of assistance with daily living while others may require full-time care and help with meal preparation, companionship, personal care and light housekeeping. Whatever your loved one needs, we will care for them as if they are our own family.
Specialized 24-hour dementia care services are available for those seniors suffering from degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Our caregivers will continuously assess the needs and abilities of these patients and see that the care plans are adjusted as needed. Communication with the family is frequent in order to provide your loved one with the best possible health care, and the family with much needed support.
Contact Comfort Keepers® in Laguna Niguel, CA today for a free consultation and customized care plans for yourself or your loved one.
A Testimony of our Compassionate In-Home Care Services from
one of our precious South Orange County, CA Client
|Member, Laguna Niguel Chamber of Commerce||Member, American Board of Home Care|