Your Loved One is our Top Priority - Safer at Home.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
24-Hour Care To Help Seniors Stay Safe La Mesa, CA
It is common for older adults to need help as they age. Moving into an assisted living facility is a possibility, but many seniors would prefer to remain in the comfort of their own home. To help seniors remain in their familiar environments, 24-hour care is available. Comfort Keepers® has highly trained caregivers who are compassionate to your loved one’s situation, and happy to make their days and nights better.
Why Choose 24-Hour Care in La Mesa, CA?
To help make sure your loved one gets the best care, Comfort Keepers provides a personalized plan tailored to the conditions, preferences, status, lifestyle, and hobbies of the client. Our services are available to seniors who have limited mobility, dementia or Alzheimer’s, been recently discharged from the hospital, or if they just need extra help from day to day. Regardless of their age or acuity, your loved one deserves to have their personal and health-related needs met. Our plans include:
- Personal Care - Assisting in all aspects of personal life, from bathing and toileting, to help walking, transferring from a bed to a wheelchair, and medication reminders.
- Emotional Care - Compassionate caregivers build a special trust with their clients by providing worthwhile companionship, mentally stimulating conversation, and ensuring your loved one will have daily doses of joy in the form of activities your loved one enjoys.
- Household Care - Everyday tasks such as cooking, laundry, shopping, and more your loved one struggles with will be handled by our caregivers
The Time to Get 24-Hour In-Home Care in La Mesa, CA
When it comes to caring for your loved one, it can be hard to tell when outside help is needed. Answer the following questions and find out if it is time for your loved one to receive 24-hour care:
- Are you concerned when your loved one is left alone?
- Is your loved one fainting from dehydration?
- Does your loved one struggle to eat or drink without help?
- Does your loved one confuse rooms inside their home, and ultimately get lost?
- Are they falling more frequently?
- Is your loved one wandering away from their home, not sure of where they’re going?
- Is your loved one having new, or increased, bathroom accidents?
- Are you afraid to leave your loved one alone overnight, or are losing sleep because you’re tending to your loved one’s needs?
If you answered yes to some or all of the above questions, it might be time to consider hiring a 24-hour caregiver for your loved one. Comfort Keepers is here to provide the help your loved one needs and leave you with peace of mind knowing they are being well cared for. Contact us today (619) 444-3200 to set up an in-home consultation with one of our Care Coordinators.