In Home Senior Care Services in Claremont and the Surrounding Areas of California
Comfort Keepers offers an array of in home senior care services in Claremont, Upland, La Verne, and the nearby community that will cater to your loved one's specific needs
Comfort Keepers in home senior care services are great for seniors who want to remain independent while receiving the assistance they need to live a healthy and happy life. Seniors who remain independent and live at home tend to have a better outlook on life than those who relocate to an assisted living facility. Our agency in Claremont, CA provides outstanding care and services that give seniors the opportunity to live their highest quality life in the comfort of home. To learn more, contact our agency at (909) 417-0021.
Our Care Services
At Comfort Keepers, we offer comprehensive and customized care plans for seniors. Whether your senior needs 24-hour care, weekly care, or daily care, we can come up with a plan that serves your loved one’s specific needs. We offer the following in home senior care services:
In Home Care
- Companion Care - we will assist with day-to-day tasks and activities.
- Personal Care - we will assist with personal care needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Safety Care - we help seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation - we can drive your loved ones to and from appointments throughout the community.
- Seniors & Technology - we help seniors stay connected through the use of modern technology.
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to care so seniors can enjoy their best quality of life.
- 24-Hour Care - around-the-clock monitoring and assistance.
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease or dementia.
- End of Life Care - our end of life care provides essential support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - we will provide our services in assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care - our caregivers can assist seniors recovering from a hospital stay and ensure they have a successful and speedy recovery.
Individualized Care Plans
No two seniors are alike, which is why we offer customized in home senior care services and plans of care. Each senior we work with gets a care plan unique to their needs. We’ll take into account your loved one’s input since it’s important for seniors to have a say in the care they receive. For example, some seniors might want to be more hands-on and help out with their daily chores - which we encourage. Others might choose to take a step back so that they can spend more of their time and energy doing something fun with their friends and family.
When matching your loved one with one of our caregivers, we take into account personality and interests so that your loved one can spend time with someone they like. Many seniors look forward to their caregivers’ visits, and many even become friends.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
We know how important it is for many seniors to continue living in their homes, and we are proud to make that possible. To find out more information regarding Comfort Keepers and the in home senior care services we provide in Claremont, Upland, La Verne, and the surrounding community contact us today by clicking one of the buttons below.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!