Senior Care in La Sierra Heights, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides professional senior care to residents living in La Sierra Heights
As senior citizens age, it is not uncommon for them to want to keep their independence by continuing to live in their own homes. At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we understand that it may be necessary to seek professional help to allow for maximum independence. In La Sierra Heights, our senior care services are designed to provide the care that is needed to help aging adults live their best lives. We strive to offer a healthy variety of services that maintain health, happiness, and independence at home.
Our In Home Care Services
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond when providing in-home senior care services including:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. This includes assisting with activities of daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more.
- Personal Care – providers through Comfort Keepers Home Care in La Sierra Heights offer respectful assistance with intimate needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes senior care services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation.
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our senior care services can provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about. Common places our caregivers take their clients include parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, shopping centers, and other favorite places of theirs!
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health.
Our Specialized Care Services
We also offer specialized senior care services for more hands-on needs:
- 24 Hour Home Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor you or your loved one’s health at any time. Around-the-clock care not only helps the individual needing services but will also give concerned family members peace of mind.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. This is a great environment for clients who experience dementia, as it often encourages cognitive function. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families. This allows families to make the most of their time together. You or your loved one will receive compassionate care to ensure comfort and peace, and we will also offer guidance and respite to primary caregivers and other involved family members.
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically provides personalized home care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital. Our senior care services will be there to ensure the recovery process is as seamless and quick as possible and to help prevent re-hospitalization.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we do our best to keep our clients active and engaged in their everyday lives. Our senior care professionals go above and beyond with their companionship, day-to-day mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. Throughout La Sierra Heights we can take your loved one to local areas to keep them active during the day including:
Seniors living around La Sierra Heights can enjoy a relaxing walk-through nature at California Citrus State Historic Park. The California Department of Parks and Recreation provides for the health, inspiration, and education of the people of California by preserving biological diversity and protecting natural and cultural resources.
Planes of Fame Air Museum is a great place for seniors to tour and learn about our nation’s rich history. They desire to preserve, inspire, educate, and honor the intellectual and physical contributes of the men and women who built the industry, as well as the veterans who advanced it through their service.
We strive to fulfill all your loved one’s needs including finding a place of worship like La Sierra Baptist for them to enjoy. They strive to bring love, joy, peace, unity, and truth to the members of their community on any given Sunday morning.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
If you have an aging loved one who could benefit from additional assistance at home, contact Comfort Keepers Home Care today. Our staff will be happy to go over any questions you may have about our senior care services and schedule a free, in-home consultation with one of our care coordinators. To get connected with one of our staff members, simply click one of the buttons below.