Comfort Keepers offers elderly home care in New River, AZ
Learn more about the wide range of elderly home care options in New River, AZ.
At Comfort Keepers, we know that each senior is different and, therefore requires a personalized approach to elderly home care.
Our senior care plans are created with one goal in mind – to provide your loved one with the help and support they need to age at home and remain independent in their senior years.
Whether your aging parent or relative needs assistance for just a few hours per day, several hours per week or around the clock, we are here to help.
Fully Personalized Care In New River, AZ
In today’s world, it’s becoming increasingly hard to balance your personal life, career, and various other responsibilities. If you add caregiving to the mix, you may end up with no time for yourself and your needs. Plus, many family caregivers are not able to provide their loved ones with the right level of support, not just because of a lack of time but because of not possessing adequate skills. The good news is that you don’t have to take care of your loved one alone; senior care experts can help whenever needed. They are professionally trained, have plenty of experience in the industry, and provide many services, including:
- Assistance with personal care, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and more
- Meal preparation, feeding assistance, and special diets
- Mobility assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Assistance with transferring and positioning
- Companionship, conversation, and interaction
Due to health or mobility problems, seniors often spend most of their time at home, so they don't have a lot of opportunities to socialize. With Comfort Keepers, however, they can enjoy meaningful interaction on a regular basis. Our caregivers are devoted, compassionate, and supportive, which helps to reduce loneliness and isolation in seniors and helps them to remain as active as possible.
At Comfort Keepers, we offer many elderly home care services in New River, AZ:
- Respite care, offering family caregivers the chance to rest from caregiving
- Transition Care, easing the transition from hospital to home and helping seniors regain their independence
- 24 Hour Home Care, providing seniors with non-stop assistance
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care, allowing seniors with dementia to safely stay at home
- End of Life Care, supporting seniors and their families as they cope with the terminal diagnosis
- Interactive Caregiving, encouraging seniors to be active participants in their own care
To find out more about our elderly home care solutions in New River, AZ, give us a call today at (480) 459-2800. We are happy to be of assistance!