Providing Care For Seniors in Eastern Milwaukee, WI and the Surrounding Area Since 2002
Welcome to Comfort Keepers of Eastern Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where warm hearts and helping hands are there for you and your family! We are proud to offer industry-leading home care services and around-the-clock care to seniors and older adults. Our services include companion care, home-making services, 24-hour care, respite care, and private duty nursing. Comfort Keepers provides quality, professional, and compassionate care that aims to preserve the independence and contribute to a better life.
Give us a call at (414) 433-8194 to learn more!
Our Services For Seniors
You are the only one who can truly know how frequently you would like us to provide you with elder care services, including one of our amazing caregivers. Remember, that our caregivers are there to do more than chat, they are also there to help you with a range of homemaking and personal care services. Our caregivers can come to your home for as little as a few hours a week, on a full-time basis, or even in shifts to cover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week should the need arise.
In-Home Care Services:
- Companion Care: Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care: Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care: Support familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation: Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology: Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
Specialized Care Services:
- 24 Hour Care: Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care: Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care: Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care: Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care: Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
We want you to be able to fully enjoy your golden years, not spend them feeling alone and forgotten. Your home care advisor will work with you to develop a senior care plan that will provide you with the senior care services you need when you need them along with a cheerful caregiver who will keep the conversation flowing.
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
If you find yourself wondering if your loved one may need some support to remain independent, or what services would be ideal for their care plan, complete our survey. We can help you take the first steps- from starting the conversation, to how to prepare for your first visit, and more.
Take a peek at what we have to offer to seniors by seeing how Jackie and Don plan their visits together! Elevating the human spirit involves interweaving love and joy into every moment.
Keepers of Companionship
While many seniors may have family close by, in our busy world, seniors who are unable to go out whenever they feel like it may still feel less engaged in the world around them than they are used to. Anytime social networks start to weaken, it can cause seniors to suffer from depression and loneliness.
Our caregivers can double as companions, both during the time they are providing your loved ones home care and at any time when your loved one may feel the need to get out of the house and spend time in the community. Sharing chores and meals, going for walks, attending a fair or festival in town is only a few of the ways that our caregivers can engage your senior.
Make The Call Today
If you would like to learn about the many services offered by Comfort Keepers and how we can help your senior in Eastern Milwaukee, WI remain independent, give us a call at (414) 433-8194 or contact us online anytime.