Quality Senior Care At Home in Ridgefield, WA and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers offers senior care at home in Ridgefield, WA and surrounding areas
Coming to terms with the very notion that your senior loved one is not as healthy and fit as they used to be is not easy. If your family has started considering senior care at home options in your area to help your loved one maintain their independence and preferred routine, Comfort Keepers is here for you.
We offer customized care plans that can meet any level of care requirements to help your loved one continue living happily and safely at home throughout their golden years – and let’s face it, most seniors wish to remain living in their cherished home for as long as they can. There is a special sense of comfort we get from our own homes that cannot be found elsewhere.
At Comfort Keepers, we provide a wide range of senior care at home services including personal care and assistance with hygiene, companion care, meal preparation, medication reminders, and more.
Apart from the above-mentioned services, we also offer specialized caregiving services that can be tailored and modified to meet the specific needs of your loved one should they require an advanced level of care. Additional senior care at home options in Ridgefield, WA, area include:
- Interactive Caregiving - all our care plans are based on our unique approach to caregiving called Interactive Caregiving designed to help care recipients take an active role in their care and improve their quality of life on a physical, mental, and emotional level.
- Respite Care - with this type of service, a family caregiver can take a break from caregiving while their loved one’s needs are met by caring professionals.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care - seniors with any type of dementia can easily age in place in the safe and familiar setting of their home.
- End of Life Care - we offer an adequate level of care, support, and guidance for terminally-ill seniors in the last months and days of their life.
- Transitioning Care – this service is designed to help seniors continue their recovery at home after a prolonged hospital stay.
- 24 Hour Home Care - should you need it, our services are available on an around-the-clock basis.
For more information about our senior care at home, call our local office today at (360) 218-2081 and schedule a complimentary in-home care consultation with one of our friendly client care coordinators. Comfort Keepers is looking forward to working with you!