Care Your Loved One Needs
Personal Care in Westover Hills, TX
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
As seniors age, daily activities and tasks can become more difficult to accomplish. However, it’s still important to them to remain independent in their own homes. Our experienced caregivers at Comfort Keepers can assist your loved ones with their everyday needs at home while keeping them safely engaged throughout the day.
What is Personal Care?
Personal care is a necessity that can be difficult to manage without assistance. This service involves assistance that is provided by experienced caregivers that help seniors with their activities of daily living, such as bathing, personal hygiene, incontinence care, and more. Comfort Keepers’ highly trained caregivers are available to assist with unique needs and will ensure your loved ones always feel comfortable and safe. Personal care can range from stand-by assistance to full care depending on the specific needs of each client.
This can include:
- Bathing and Hygiene- Bathing daily is essential to their overall health and helps them look and feel their best.
- Fall Prevention and Mobility Assistance- Assistance moving around the home safely to prevent falls. Help with transferring to and from bed, wheelchair, and other chairs.
- Incontinence and Toileting Care- We understand the sensitive nature of this type of care and our caregivers will always assist with dignity and compassion.
- Preparing Meals- Proper nutrition is important to seniors’ health. Assistance is provided for meal prep, cooking, and grocery shopping.
- Medication Reminders- Caregivers ensure all medication is taken as prescribed by their physician.
- Companionship- A compassionate caregiver will help maintain healthy engagement to prevent loneliness, depression, and social isolation.
- Assisting with errands & transportation- We offer reliable and safe transportation so seniors can get around when needed, especially to doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, etc.
Contact Comfort Keepers for Personal Care in Westover Hills
Our mission at Comfort Keepers of Westover Hills is to enable our clients to have the best quality of life possible while maintaining their independence at home. Our professional coordinators will work with you to create a custom care plan that supports all needs and ensures physical safety and overall well-being. If you or a loved one could benefit from personal care, companionship, or any of our specialized services, Comfort Keepers would love to hear from you. Call us at (817) 560-8085 today!