Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
In-Home Dementia Care in Arlington Heights, TX
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers understands the difficulty families face when caring for their loved ones with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, and we are here to help provide the care they need. Our professional caregivers provide intellectual, physical, and emotional support to your loved ones, so they can remain safely in their homes while enjoying a higher quality of life and avoid moving to an assisted living facility.
Let us help you care for your loved one at home. Our mission at Comfort Keepers in Arlington Heights is to provide each of our clients, regardless of their circumstances, a sense of belonging and uplifting moments. With our Alzheimer’s and dementia services, your worries can be alleviated while we provide your loved one with quality care at home.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Arlington Heights
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
We ensure that our caregivers are carefully screened for empathy, specially trained to work with seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia to provide high-quality care, and provided with the essential tools needed to help their patients and families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to everyone
We know that seniors’ needs may change over time and our Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services can adapt to those needs while supporting meaningful engagement and fostering trusting relationships.
Comfort Keepers of Arlington Heights
Contact Comfort Keepers of Arlington Heights for more information about our in-home dementia and Alzheimer's care. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.