Personalized Home Care Services For Your Loved One In Fort Worth, TX and Surrounding Areas
Learn more about our home care solutions available to seniors in Fort Worth, TX and surrounding areas
At Comfort Keepers, we provide home care services tailored to the needs and requests of each family, helping seniors achieve the highest possible quality of life as they safely age at home. If you too are looking for a care solution for your loved one, you have come to the right place. Based on the information you provide on your parent, we will develop a unique plan of care that will include only services they require and match them with a compatible caregiver who will visit their home in accordance with your family’s preferred schedule.
It all begins with a free home consultation, during which you tell us more about your loved one and we propose care solutions and assess their home for safety hazards. Since we believe that senior care is a family matter, members of your family who wish to be involved will be included in every step of the way. Once the plan is developed and the caregiver approved, we will start providing the agreed home care services, making sure to keep you in the loop at all times.
In Fort Worth, we offer the following customizable home care services:
- Personal Care (bathing, showering, grooming, dressing, washing teeth…)
- Light Housekeeping (vacuuming and mopping floors, cleaning kitchens and bathrooms, taking out the trash…)
- Meal Preparation (based on your loved one’s diet plan)
- Running errands (grocery shopping, picking up medications…)
- Incidental Transportation (to appointments, social events, gatherings)
- Companionship (playing cards, watching movies, talking…)
We can also help seniors with specialized care needs by providing expert:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – enabling seniors with dementia to safely maintain their routine at home
- Respite Care – supporting family caregivers when they need some time off from caregiving
- Transition Care – helping seniors recover at home after a hospital stay and preventing the risk of hospital readmission
- End Of Life Care – helping families during the end of life transition
Depending on your loved one’s needs, we can offer part-time care, full-time or 24/7 care or anything in between. Please reach out to our office in Fort Worth, TX today at (817) 482-6656 to learn more about our home care services and how we can make a real difference in your loved one’s life. We are happy to help!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide Private Duty Nursing, 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
We want to be a helpful resource to seniors and family members searching for information on in-home care and topics related to senior health and wellness. Please take a moment to browse our practical guides to help seniors enjoy the best quality of life at home and helpful information for family caregivers.