Home Care For Elderly Throughout Fort Worth, TX and the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers of Fort Worth, TX provides quality home care for elderly
Comfort Keepers delivers high-quality care to seniors in Fort Worth, TX and surrounding areas. If your loved one has decided to age at home, our care providers are here to help them spend their golden years as safely and comfortably as possible. With our home care for elderly your aging parent can stay independent and maintain their preferred routines, while we do everything in our power to elevate their spirits daily.
At Comfort Keepers we will not just tend to your parent’s physical needs. In fact, we will strive to improve every aspect of their life. Through our home care for elderly we will encourage them to actively participate in their care, as well as in local events. With help from our compassionate caregivers your parent will stay engaged in their community and lead an active social life.
We offer a wide variety of home care services to seniors in Fort Worth, TX and surrounding areas. Some of them are:
- Interactive Caregiving – We are known for our unique approach called Interactive Caregiving. Through it we are able to encourage our clients to actively participate in their care, instead of being passive observers.
- Personal Care – Maintaining personal hygiene is important for one’s physical as well as mental health. If your parent needs help with personal care, our trained caregivers can assist them with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, and transferring and positioning. Our home care for elderly is designed to maintain a senior’s dignity and help them age gracefully.
- Companion Care – Whether your parent needs assistance with grocery shopping, meal preparation or a ride to the doctor’s office, you can count on our caregivers to provide a helping hand.
- Respite Care – Our respite care services allow family caregivers to take a break from their caregiving duties whenever needed, knowing that their loved one is in good hands.
- Transitioning Care – We will help your loved one transition safely back home after hospitalization.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – With our specialized memory home care for elderly your parent who has been diagnosed with some form of dementia will be able to age safely at home where they will receive experienced aide.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Seniors who need around the clock assistance can count on our 24 hour home care services.
- End of Life Care – Our caregivers offer support and assistance to seniors who are nearing the end of life.
If you have questions about the home care for elderly we offer in Fort Worth, TX and surrounding areas, please call our office at (817) 482-6656.
We offer services in the following zip codes: 76135, 76108, 76106, 76179, 76107, 76114, 76109, 76164, 76116, 76127