Long Term Care Insurance is Easy to Understand with Comfort Keepers
We’re Your Friend in Nashville, TN When It Comes to Long Term Care
If you don’t understand your long term care insurance, you’re not alone. We come across seniors all the time who don’t grasp the very benefits at their disposal, or what insurance companies need in order for you to keep in home services going at a low or no cost. Here at Comfort Keepers of Nashville, we want to help. Contact us to discover how in home care can work for you, and how our team can assist with handling the claims and paperwork. Aging gracefully in your home can be a blessing, and so can the long term care insurance available to you.
We’re located at 325 Plus Park Blvd #210, just southeast of downtown Nashville at the convergence of I-40, I-24 and 41 – near plenty of restaurants and commerce. Let our dedicated office team break it down and help you understand your benefits in basic terms.
We work and have worked in tandem with many reputable insurance plans:
- John Hancock
- Amex Life Insurance
- Met Life
- Prudential Life Insurance
- State Farm LTC Ins.
- Mutual of Omaha
- General Electric Capital Assurance (Now Genworth)
- Kanawha LTC Ins.
- Tri-Plus Services
- Penn Treaty Network & American Network
- One Beacon
- John Alden Life Insurance
- Para Meds
- Country Financial
- Physicians Mutual
- Aetna Senior Supplemental Ins.
- Senior Health Inf. Of PA
- Coventry CareLink Ins. Services
- One Beacon Ins. Group
- Bankers Life
- Long Term Care Partners
- Brighthouse Financial
- Med America
Long term insurance is important because it keeps in home care running smoothly for you. It allows our caregivers to keep visiting your home and providing our same quality care. Our office team will also be available to you where we’ll help you know how your benefits work. It’s important that you feel loved and cared for, so we’ll do our part to ensure you don’t have to worry about things behind the scenes.
How do we do it? Here’s how:
- We oversee the chore of sending invoices to your provider.
- We take care of all initial paperwork that the insurance company requires to include nurse intakes and plan of care.
- We help you juggle the weekly flow of paperwork.
- We assist you with sending faxes and ensuring the claims department received it properly.
Serving your loved one is what we do best, and we’ve been doing it in the Music City for years. Call Comfort Keepers of Nashville to help you managed your long term care insurance.