Comfort Keepers Home Care Offers Various Senior Care Services Throughout Memphis, TN, and the Neighboring Communities
Learn how our senior care services can assist your loved one in Memphis, Collierville, Germantown, and surrounding areas
At Comfort Keepers, we are dedicated to creating personalized senior care plans for seniors in Memphis and nearby areas. We understand that no two seniors’ needs are the same and that these individual needs change may over time, which is why we make our home care services adaptable, molding to each person's unique needs and desires. Whether your loved one needs assistance with personal care and light housekeeping for a couple of hours each week, or they require full-time specialized senior care, our dedicated, highly trained caregivers will be there to lend a helping hand and provide companionship.
Need a Break From Care?
Maybe you’re a family caregiver in need of some relief so that you can take time for yourself to relax, run errands, and focus on your personal responsibilities. Respite care is incredibly important for your sanity and your loved one’s well-being. We also offer care 24 hours a day for individuals who require more intensive, around-the-clock care.
Our home care services will give your family the peace of mind that your loved one is being looked after whenever they need it, no matter the time of day or night. Our complete list of senior care services include:
In Home Care
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior’s mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To learn more about our various uplifting senior care services, click one of the buttons below to schedule a free care consultation. Our home care team is available to answer your questions 24/7 and help you get on the right path of care. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!