Personalized Home Care Solutions for Families in Germantown, TN
Comfort Keepers provides expert, compassionate home care for residents in Germantown, TN and the surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers has served Germantown and the surrounding areas within Shelby County for more than a decade. Owners Cary and Wendy Rotter understand these communities and provide the best possible care for the seniors and elderly adults who live here. The Rotters cared for their own parents when they were in need of extra care and that first-hand experience led them through the intricacies of home care and the necessity for customizing care plans to meet the individual needs of clients.
Germantown, TN Senior Care Services
We provide personal and companion services using Interactive Caregiving techniques that help our clients to stay mobile and to accomplish daily tasks. Whether it’s an excursion to Saddlecreek, The Germantown Performing Arts Center, The Germantown Charity Horse Show, or dinner at The Butcher Shop, we help our clients stay active, happy, and engaged with their community.
Our In Home Care Services
Our professionals offer plenty of in-home senior care services that help seniors complete daily activities – some of our programs include:
- Companion Care – our caregivers will assist with day-to-day tasks and partake in activities like going for walks, playing board games, reading, and more.
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide essential assistance with tasks like bathing, fall prevention, meal preparation, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care – we help seniors stay safe within their homes, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers will take your loved one to stores, doctors’ offices, parks, and events.
- Seniors & Technology – care providers will ensure your loved one stays connected to friends and family, share family photos, play games that stimulate cognitive activity, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – this is our holistic approach to senior care; we will help seniors enhance their overall quality of life by participating in their favorite activities, so they are healthier and happy at home.
Specialized Senior Care Services
We also have a wide variety of specialized care services:
- 24 Hour Home Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home.
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families.
- In-Facility Living Assistance – although our senior care agency typically provides personalized home care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
In addition to the care we provide, Wendy and Cary have created an extensive network of medical and extended care facilities to partner with, including:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Hospital – Germantown
- Hospice House
- Germantown Plantation
- Solana Germantown
- Southerland Place
- The Village at Germantown
- The Gardens of Germantown Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Care
With the help of these organizations, we help clients receive the medical attention and extended care that they need.
Cary and Wendy are natives of the Mid-South, which has helped them grow Comfort Keepers into a trusted part of the communities they serve.
Wendy and Cary devote personal funds to causes and organizations, including the Alzheimer’s Association, that support research for cures for Alzheimer’s and dementia. They also devote their time to local organizations, including Page Robbins Adult Day Center and Alzheimer’s Day Services in Memphis.
Wendy and Cary are also associated with the Senior Advisory Commission, the Professional Network on Aging, the Germantown Senior Expo, and Jewish Family Services, to name a few. Cary frequently presents to local organizations on senior care strategy.
Their community involvement helps them to train each caregiver to ensure that clients receive the most skilled care possible.
Don't Hesitate to Reach Out To Us!
We know choosing a home care agency can be difficult but our care team is here to help you every step of the way. To learn more about the home care available to you in Germantown, TN, please contact us online or call us at (901) 207-8209 today.