Home Care in Eads, TN
Comfort Keepers Home Care is a leading agency for aging and disabled adults living throughout Eads
The ability to live comfortably at home is critical for today's senior population. Living in the comfort and familiarity of the home is a blessing that promotes peace and enrichment. As we age, it is important to retain a sense of independence while remaining relaxed and safe. Comfort Keepers takes great pride in providing a range of home care services that allow seniors and disabled adults in Eads, Tennessee, to age gracefully in their own homes.
Our Care Services
Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of in home care services to the seniors living in Eads. We dedicate ourselves to providing for those who need assistance with daily living activities, those who have specialized needs, and family caregivers who need a break. Our services are customized to meet the unique needs of each client. Our care plans are developed for each senior in mind - considering their lifestyle, conditions, and wants.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Companionship and Transportation Throughout Eads
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide our in home care services in Eads. One way we try to keep seniors active and engaged is by driving them to their favorite places. Whether it is grocery shopping or a visit to the library, we want to be there for our clients. We pride ourselves on providing transportation services that go beyond helping them get to and from appointments – we also want to give our clients peace of mind in knowing that they can get out and have fun with all their favorite activities. Some of our clients' favorite places to visit are:
In Lakeland's nearby town, your loved one can enjoy the fresh air at Windward Slopes Park. Windward Slopes Park features a picnic area and a playground area, as well as two tennis courts. This is a great place to take the grandkids, go walking, or enjoy a game or two of tennis.
A library is a great place to find the answers to your questions and expand your knowledge of the world. Cordova Public Library provides a reading room for adults and children, internet access, computer labs, homework services, and more. This is an excellent place for seniors who want to read their favorite books or utilize their computers and programs.
The New Life Medical Center in nearby Lakeland provides a full spectrum of quality healthcare services. Many of our clients like to see the medical professionals at this facility for routine check-ups and traumatic injuries. Our home care providers are happy to drive them to and from their appointments and report back to concerned family members.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today
Are you interested in learning more about how Comfort Keepers can help your aging loved one in Eads, TN? Contact our office today to learn about the many in home care services we offer to seniors and disabled adults. Please click one of the buttons below to get in touch - our staff can answer your questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.