Comfort Keepers Is a Leading Agency for Seniors Throughout Covington, Millington, and Neighboring Communities
At Comfort Keepers, we offer home care services to aging and disabled adults with empathy and compassion. Our team understands better than anyone the desire to age from the comfort of home. Whether you need assistance with daily tasks or professional care for specialized needs, our team will be there to help. To learn more about how our senior care agency can help your family in Covington, Millington, or the nearby area, please contact our office today by calling (901) 910-1636 or reading below!
Apply to Our Open Positions
Comfort Keepers is seeking dedicated home care providers to join our team in Covington. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits like ongoing training, flexible schedules, and more. Make a difference in seniors' lives by becoming a Comfort Keeper today. For immediate consideration, apply by using the button below!
What We Can Do to Help
We hire care professionals who live by our same mission and provide assistance with thoughtfulness and respect. Our caregivers treat their clients how they would want members of their own family to be treated and strive to ensure their comfort and happiness at all times. When you opt for our services, our care experts can evaluate your loved one's current situation and make recommendations based on how they think our Comfort Keepers may be able to help. We will customize a care plan to the specific physical and emotional needs and make adjustments as things change. From meal preparation to laundry services to medication management, we have something to benefit everyone.
Comfort Keepers offers various services to seniors and disabled adults. We branched our care into two variations: in home care and specialized care. This allows us to care for aging adults who need assistance with daily living activities and for those who need more hands-on assistance to stay comfortable. Some of our most popular services include:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- In-Facility Care - we provide our care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
Paying for Care
Unsure of how to pay for our home care services? Comfort Keepers accepts private pay methods and long-term care insurance. To learn more about long-term care and the insurance agencies we partner with, click the button below.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
To learn more about the home care options that Comfort Keepers offers throughout Covington, Millington, and the surrounding area, please contact our office today. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. To get started, click one of the buttons below.