Provide Private Duty Nursing for seniors in Spartanburg and Boiling Springs, SC
Comfort Keepers provides Private Duty Nursing services in Spartanburg, Boiling Springs, and the surrounding areas of South Carolina
Sometimes a family caregiver simply cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers® home health care aides can help. Our specially trained private duty nurses provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
How Private Duty Nursing Can Help
Our skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many private duty nursing tasks such as the following in Spartanburg, SC:
- Setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- Administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- Providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- Filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- Maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- Care training for family members
Comfort Keepers’ private duty nursing aides are available to assist clients in Spartanburg, Boiling Springs, or the surrounding areas of South Carolina with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support. Learn more today by calling us at (864) 485-9129!