In-Facility Seniorcare for Your Loved One in Bridgeville, PA
Helping seniors age gracefully anywhere they call home with quality seniorcare
When a senior loved one moves to a nursing home or assisted living facility, they often realize that the care they are receiving there simply is not enough to meet all of their needs. This does not mean that your loved one’s new living environment is bad; it is just that many older adults need more attention and support than they can get in a community for seniors.
When something like this happens, Comfort Keepers seniorcare agency can help. In addition to at-home care, we can also provide personalized in-facility care that will perfectly complement the care provided by the staff in your loved one’s facility. And we will work closely both with this staff and your family to develop the best care plan for your loved one, ensuring that all of their mental, physical, social, and emotional needs are met, and that they have all the assistance they require, whenever needed. To learn more about our in-facility care, call us at (412) 204-7975.
Bridgeville, PA Has Quality Seniorcare
Our loving caregivers are trained to provide a wide range of personal care and companion care services. Your family can choose which services to include in your loved one’s care plan, and we will also make sure to tailor the schedule of visits to fit your loved one’s schedule and routine in the facility.
Our seniorcare experts can offer the following personal care services:
- Bathing and/or showering assistance
- Shaving, hair styling, putting on makeup, etc.
- Safety in the bathroom
- Toileting assistance and incontinence care
- Transferring and positioning (in bed or wheelchair)
- Mobility assistance
- Support for special, nutritionist-recommended diets
- Care for seniors with cognitive decline and memory conditions
- Condition monitoring
As for companionship care, our caregivers can provide:
- Meaningful companionship
- Activities that bring happiness
- Meal preparation
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to appointments, social visits, etc.
- Respite care for primary and family caregivers
- 24/7 care and monitoring
- Recommendations for medical professionals, support groups, and other local resources
If you are ready to take your loved one’s care to the next level, reach out to our office in Bridgeville today. We are here for all questions, doubts, and concerns, and we are also happy to schedule your free care consultation to help you make the best seniorcare choices for your loved one.