Our At Home Care Mission, Vision, and Values in Berks County and Reading, PA
Our mission is to provide high-quality at home care services that keep our loved ones in Berks County and Reading, PA safe in the comfort of their homes
The Comfort Keepers philosophy guides our team members, from our owners and office staff to our at home care providers. Many chose to be a part of the Comfort Keepers family due to our reputation for excellence or through personal experience arranging services for aging loved ones. Every decision our team makes reflects our top priority, which is to improve the lives of both clients and their families.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
Helping seniors live better and age gracefully by providing at home care and support from well trained, compassionate caregivers.
Comfort Keepers in Berks County is founded on seven core values. We use these values to guide our conduct, our hiring & employment practices, as well as our relationships with each other, our clients, our referral sources, and our community.
- Honesty – being fair and truthful in what we say and what we do.
- Perseverance – continued effort to perform despite difficulties, challenges, or changes.
- Caring – an effort made to do tasks correctly, safely, and without causing harm to others.
- Trustworthiness – the ability to be relied on to do what is needed or what is right and within training guidelines.
- Responsibility – completing tasks you are expected to do and within the timeframe, they are expected to be completed.
- Quality – displaying a high level of value or excellence every day, in every task, and in every opportunity.
- Commitment – promising services will be delivered to guarantee client satisfaction.
Our team consistently delivers our mission and every day our Caregivers arrive on the doorsteps of clients throughout Berks County reassuring them we are here to help, keep them safe, and assist them in maintaining their well-being at home. To find out more about at home care services we provide in Berks County and Reading, PA, contact us today!