Exceptional Senior Care in Painesville, OH and the Surrounding Area
At Comfort Keepers of Painesville, OH, our senior care focuses on helping seniors to remain in their homes
For most seniors, the ability to continue living in their own homes rather than an assisted living facility is one of their most cherished desires. Here at Comfort Keepers® of Painesville, OH, our caregivers are fully trained in our Interactive Caregiving™ approach to elderly care services. This program is a blend of technology and care strategies designed to make our clients' dreams become a reality. We deliver a comprehensive range of personal care, housekeeping services, and fantastic companionship.
Helping Seniors Remain Active and Involved
After spending the bulk of their adult lives independently, when the time comes for seniors that they begin to slow down, it can be quite frustrating. Our form of senior care is designed to encourage seniors to continue to maintain an active role in their care. Through a range of emotional, mental, and physical activities, our caregivers give their clients something to look forward to. Our goal is to help them with activities that make them happy.
How Does Our Interactive Caregiving Work?
Our caregivers know how frustrating it can be feeling as though you are losing your independence. Via our Interactive Caregiving™ that encourages your loved one to become involved in their senior care, we work to improve their overall quality of life.
Interactive Caregiving™ includes:
- Physical Exercise – working within your loved one's capabilities to improve core strengths and reduce the risk of falling.
- Puzzles – working a variety of puzzles and talking about the "good old days" is good for your loved one's mental capacities by keeping them more alert and less confused.
- Nutrition – good physical and mental health depends on proper nutrition and hydration. Our caregivers have the training to ensure your loved one eats well-balanced nutritious meals.
- Transportation – our caregivers can provide safe transportation to important events for things like doctor's appointments.
- Socialization – our caregivers can also provide a ride to social events such as meals with family or friends.
If you would like to learn more about our senior care and Interactive Caregiving™, contact your local Comfort Keepers of Painesville. Our phone lines are open 24/7 for your convenience and staffed with agents who can answer many of your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our skilled senior care advisors.