Caregivers Make a Difference Every Day. Join Our Team!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
Friendly & Positive Work Atmosphere
Benefits of Working at Comfort Keepers of Parkersburg
Do you enjoy helping seniors and want to make a difference in your community? Are you looking for a new career or a fun part-time job? Comfort Keepers of Parkersburg is searching for compassionate individuals who love working with seniors and want to make a positive impact in their lives. As a caregiver, you serve an important role by providing a variety of in-home care services such as meal preparation, personal care, transportation, and more! Through these services, you can assist seniors with daily needs and help them remain at home for as long as possible.
When you work at Comfort Keepers of Parkersburg, you can expect the following employment benefits:
- A supportive work environment
- Friendly coworkers
- Competitive Pay
- Health Education and Care Training, to help ensure you are the best caregiver you can be
Do one or more of the following describe you?
- I would like a calmer pace than facility work.
- I like to feel needed... by my patients, bosses, and coworkers.
- I want to work where having fun is a job requirement.
- I want a supervisor that has done the work I do so they understand my challenges.
- I want a supervisor who steps up and helps the team to get the job done when it gets really busy.
- I want to be well-trained, so I am prepared to be a Rockstar and to handle the occasional challenge.
- I want a supervisor that has my back & investigates reports first, then offers the support I need to get issues resolved & excel at my job.
- I want to know my safety is a top priority and management enforces limits with clients.
- I want to work where employees are required to treat each other kindly & professionally.
- I want to be part of an award-winning care team.
- I like a lot of variety.
- I enjoy homemaking and a more holistic approach to care. I like to spoil my patients.
- I am a hard worker and would like to have that recognized and rewarded.
- I want to experience an employment opportunity that will support my goal of becoming a nurse or other health care professional.
“I am a Comfort Keeper, Dedicated, Compassionate, and True, I pledge to do my utmost in everything I do. I will enter every client’s home with a smile on my face, Knowing I leave joy in their hearts, that no one can erase. Enhancing quality of life, providing great care, whenever they may need me, They know I will be there.”
Help Seniors in Parkersburg, WV
If you are looking for a rewarding career and want to join a team of compassionate individuals, consider becoming a caregiver with Comfort Keepers! For seniors, nursing homes and assisted living facilities can be stressful environments that don't always allow the normalcy and dignity they deserve. The presence of a caregiver can fulfill seniors’ wishes of avoiding these facilities and remaining independent in their own homes, all while receiving the help they need. Our caregivers are the heart of our company and we appreciate everything they do. If you enjoy helping seniors and want to make a difference in someone’s life, apply with Comfort Keepers of Parkersburg today!