Do you qualify? Find out.
Join Our Marietta Team!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
Friendly & Positive Work Atmosphere
Extensive Benefits With Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers is here to provide in-home care and make the lives of seniors more manageable, but one of the most important parts of achieving this is ensuring our caregivers feel cared for. Being part of the Comfort Keeper’s family means not having to worry about working the rest of your life around your job. Our other comprehensive benefits include:
- A supportive work environment
- Friendly coworkers
- Competitive Pay
- Health Education and Care Training, to help ensure you are the best caregiver you can be
Why Be A Comfort Keeper?
Did you become a healthcare professional because you wanted to help people?
If so, we may have an opportunity more ideally suited to your needs than your current employment.
Do one or more of the following describe you?
- I like to feel needed…by my patients, bosses, and coworkers.
- I want to work where having fun with my clients is a job requirement.
- I would like a calmer pace than facility work.
- I want a supervisor that has done the work I do so they understand my challenges.
- I want a supervisor who steps up and helps the team to get the job done when it gets really busy.
- I want to be well-trained, so I am prepared to be a Rockstar and to handle the occasional challenge.
- I want a supervisor that has my back & investigates reports first, then offers the support I need to get issues resolved & excel at my job.
- I want to know my safety is a top priority and management enforces limits with clients.
- I want to work where employees are required to treat each other kindly & professionally.
- I want to be part of an award-winning care team.
- I like a lot of variety.
- I enjoy homemaking and a more holistic approach to care. I like to spoil my patients.
- I am a hard worker and would like to have that recognized and rewarded.
- I want to experience an employment opportunity that will support my goal of becoming a nurse or other health care professional.
If any one of these describes you, you should call us at Comfort Keepers to explore our CNA/STNA career opportunities!
“I am a Comfort Keeper, Dedicated, Compassionate, and True, I pledge to do my utmost in everything I do. I will enter every client’s home with a smile on my face, Knowing I leave joy in their hearts, that no one can erase. Enhancing quality of life, providing great care, whenever they may need me, They know I will be there.”
Making a Difference With Comfort Keepers
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a positive impact on the lives of other people and their loved ones, look no further than Comfort Keepers. Our mission is to provide in-home care for seniors so they can age in their homes and live independently. We provide one-on-one assistance for seniors who struggle with their daily tasks.
There is more to being a Comfort Keeper than preparing meals and housekeeping, though. Comfort Keepers provide meaningful companionship and bring joy to seniors through activities and hobbies the senior enjoys, be it walking in the park or sewing.
If you’re compassionate and looking to make a difference in your community, Comfort Keepers is happy to welcome you to our family. We have part-time jobs and lifelong careers available, so apply today and bring a sense of joy and independence to seniors in your community.