Top-Quality In Home Care Options in Solvay, NY, and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers is available to provide top-quality in home care to seniors living in Solvay, NY.
If you are looking for a professional in home care in Solvay, NY, your search is over. Comfort Keepers is a nationally renowned care provider that can help your loved one maintain their independence and age at home with dignity. We offer a wide variety of in home care services that can be tailored to suit your loved one’s needs.
- In-Home Care – If your loved one needs assistance with hygiene, toileting, mobility, or with housekeeping or transportation, in home care services are the care solution your parent requires. With in home care they will receive assistance with all daily activities needed for a fulfilled life.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our caregivers will stimulate your parent mentally, physically, and socially in order to improve their overall health and well-being. We will encourage your loved one to participate in their favorite activities and events that can enrich their lives.
- Respite Care – Caring for your loved one can be extremely stressful and overwhelming. When you need a break, we are here to step in and provide care for your parent while you get well-deserved rest. With our respite care you will have a peace of mind knowing that your dear Mom or Dad is in capable hands.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – If your loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia, they can still age at home despite their condition. Our caregivers are here to boost their comfort and safety, and provide mental stimulation that has been known to slow down the condition.
- End of Life Care – We are here to ensure your parent’s comfort and provide you and your family members with support during this heartbreaking and overwhelming period in your lives. Our in home care providers will assist your parent with daily tasks and do everything in their power to help your family deal with the prognosis.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We can keep an eye on your loved one and provide around-the-clock care, so your parent can live as independently as possible despite their medical condition.
- Transitioning Home – If your loved one has been discharged from a hospital we can help them transition back home and ensure their quick recovery.
To learn more about us and our in home care services, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Call us and schedule a free care consultation.
Solvay Senior Resources:
|Onondaga County Office for Aging|