Top-Quality Home Care Options in Marcellus, NY and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers of Marcellus, NY is available to provide high-quality home care to your family.
If your loved one needs home care in Marcellus, NY, you have come to the right place. We are a nationally renowned senior care provider that can help your loved one age at home with dignity and grace. We offer a variety of care solutions that can be additionally modified to perfectly fit your loved one’s needs, including:
- In-Home Care – For seniors who could benefit from personal care (hygiene, toileting, mobility…) and companion care (meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, housekeeping, transportation…), in-home care is the ideal option as it provides assistance with all daily activities needed for a quality life in senior years.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our home care experts engage seniors in various mentally, physically, and socially stimulating activities for greater happiness and improved health. Our clients form bonds with caregivers and participate in activities and events that are good for them and that can enrich their lives.
- Respite Care – When caring for a loved one becomes too difficult, our caregivers can help you restore balance in your life by looking after your parent or relative. We can step in whenever you need a break, ultimately helping you take better care of both yourself and your loved one.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Seniors with cognitive conditions do not have to move to nursing homes or memory care facilities. If your loved one has dementia, Comfort Keepers home care experts can help them stay at home, boost their comfort and safety, and provide mental stimulation that may slow down the condition.
- End of Life Care – The end of life transition can be a bit easier with the right support. At Comfort Keepers, we know that this is a heartbreaking and overwhelming period in your life. We will do whatever we can to help your family deal with the prognosis, providing assistance with daily activities and offering support and comfort along the way.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Our home care providers can look after your loved one 24/7, giving you the ultimate peace of mind. We work in shifts for the best possible quality of care.
- Transitioning Home – We can help your loved one safely transition from a hospital to home, assisting with their recovery and minimizing the risk of potential health complications.
To learn more about us and our services, contact us today! We are happy to schedule your free care consultation whenever it works best for you and discuss your loved one’s needs in detail. We are at your service!
Marcellus Senior Resources:
|Onondaga County Office for Aging
|North Syracuse Community Center