Why Work For Comfort Keepers?
Learn about the benefits of working at our in-home care agency
- Tired of a long commute to work?
- Looking for a job that fits into your schedule?
- Are you a retiree or stay at home parent looking for a part-time, rewarding job?
Join our team of Comfort Keepers and discover the reasons our caregivers love working for us:
- Flexible Scheduling - You can decide how often you want to work, so work fits into your schedule, not the other way around.
- Great Clients – Our clients truly are the best, and we ensure that clients are on board with their care and are overall a good fit for our agency before beginning services with them.
- Carefully Matched Caregivers & Clients – We understand that pairing a caregiver and a client is about more than availability and skills. It’s crucial to find the perfect match personality-wise – a talkative caregiver and a client who wants to sit in silence would both be miserable if paired together.
- Easy Commute - It’s important to us that Comfort Keepers don’t have to travel too far to a client. We serve seniors in Orchard Park, West Seneca, Hamburg, Lancaster, Elma, and the surrounding areas of Erie County.
- Supportive Environment – Our client care coordinator meets with caregivers their first day on a new job to ease the transition. Our support is extensive – there’s a reason the average length of stay for our caregivers is 5 years!
- Caregiver Recognition – We offer a Compliment of the Week, choose a Caregiver of the Month, and recognize a Caregiver of the Year. We truly appreciate the dedication of our Comfort Keepers.
Apply online now to join our team or give us a call at (716) 674-0061