We Love What We Do!
Comfort Keepers® offers a variety of customized care services to meet the unique needs of each senior.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation
Care Team Assignment
Do you have a loved one in need of extra support? At Comfort Keepers Manhattan, we provide a full range of care services for seniors in the comforts of home, wherever they call home, including assisted living facilities, rehab centers, nursing homes, and more! Regardless of where they live, our caregivers can make regular visits, provide companionship, and help with activities of daily living to fulfill their needs. This can be from a few hours to 24 hours a day, allowing your loved one to live as safely and independently as possible.
Why Hire an In-Facility Caregiver in Manhattan?
Many families believe that if their loved ones are in an assisted living facility, all of their needs are taken care of. However, this is not necessarily the case. With assisted living, families are paying for room and board, meals, activities, and a certain amount of care per day. This is where the partnership between assisted living facilities and home care agencies, like Comfort Keepers, can provide your loved one with the best of both worlds. In this partnership, our caregivers travel to the assisted living facility and provide care services to supplement the facility’s staff, whose resources can be very limited at times.
Quality In-Facility Care Services in Manhattan
At Comfort Keepers Manhattan, we want to ensure that all of our clients have a personalized experience. That's why our compassionate caregivers provide one-on-one attention and services based on a customized care plan. The services in this plan are based on your loved one’s needs and goals, and they can be adjusted over time as needed. Whether your loved one needs long-term or short-term care, a few hours a day or 24/7, we will be there to support them.
Our caregivers provide a full range of in-facility care services such as the following:
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, grooming, and oral hygeine
- Assistance with mobility, position changes and transfers
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Meal planning, preparation, and support for special diets
- Specialized care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Engagement in activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation, and encourage physical and emotional well-being
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Respite care for family and loved ones
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups, and resources
Contact Comfort Keepers for In-Facility Care in Manhattan
If your loved one lives in an assisted living facility and could benefit from additional care, Comfort Keepers Manhattan is here to support them. To learn more about our in-facility care services or to schedule a complimentary consultation, contact us at (212) 221-3262 today!