Living Assistance Services to Protect Senior Safety from Comfort Keepers in Holland, MI
Our living assistance services will help provide medication management and other senior safety tactics for your loved ones in Holland, MI
Senior safety requires a multi-level approach that makes a senior’s home safer while also considering many other aspects of a senior’s life. Interactive Caregiving allows us to approach and recommend safety services that can have a drastic impact on a senior’s safety starting today. We promote senior safety with our living assistance services through four key areas:
Our approach will improve a senior’s life in numerous ways, including:
- Reducing the risk of trips, slips, and falls
- Reducing the risk of illness going overlooked
- Reducing the risk of missed medications or doctor appointments
We used advanced equipment and technology that helps our team follow our SafetyChoice® guidelines.
Seniors need a different level of living assistance, depending on how independent and mobile they are. When we assess a senior’s needs, we can also deploy the industry’s best technology to keep a watchful eye over seniors when a caretaker or family member cannot.
Two of the technologies that we may recommend are:
- Medication Management systems that are able to track when a senior take their medication or when they miss their medication. Through these management systems, seniors are able to maintain a strict medication schedule.
- Personal Emergency Response systems that will allow seniors to call for help if there’s an emergency or they’ve fallen. These systems are tied into devices that include alert consoles, necklaces, and bracelets. Emergency services and family members can be contacted with these systems.
Comfort Keepers can also make key recommendations on ways to eliminate the physical challenges that seniors face in their homes. Through our living assistance services, we’re able to make seniors a little safer to reduce the risk of unnecessary slips, falls, injuries, and even hospitalizations.
Through technology, recommendations, and assistance, a senior can remain in the home they love for longer. Call us today at (616) 223-6396 to discuss our living assistance services with a home care specialist.