In Home Care Bethesda
If you’re looking for reliable, high-quality in-home care for your aging loved one, look no further than Comfort Keepers. Our mission is to provide top tier care to the seniors in our community, all the while assisting family caregivers in their caregiving journeys. We work closely with families to ensure each senior’s needs are being met.
Some of our services include:
Bathing, Grooming and Hygiene Assistance
- There comes a time when a simple bath may be too much work for an aging adult. Bathrooms especially have the highest fall risk for seniors, as water on slick surfaces can easily lead to slips and injury.
- Our caregivers are vetted and trained to assist with activities of daily living (or ADLs) such as bathing, hair care, dental hygiene, and more, and will more than happily assist your loved one with these important tasks.
Meal Preparation and Feeding Assistance
- From healthy meal preparation, all the way to special diets and feeding assistance, our caregivers can help ensure your loved one is eating a well-balanced diet that meets their needs.
- Having someone there to oversee their mealtimes can also help encourage eating enough calories, as well as staying hydrated, both of which are important for maintaining a senior’s overall health.
- Need help dusting those hard-to-reach places? How about washing sheets and putting them back on the bed?
- Our caregivers can assist with some of these more difficult housekeeping tasks here and there to help make your loved one more comfortable in their own home.
Mobility, Errand and Transportation Services
- From grocery shopping to doctor’s appointments, our caregivers can help safely and reliably transport your loved one where they need to go.
- Fun outings are also more than possible – like checking out the Bethesda Central Farm Market or walking through Cabin John Regional Park!
- Family caregivers work hard and need breaks now and then, too.
- Whether you need to run some errands at Bethesda Row or want to catch a show at the Strathmore with some friends, our caregivers will make sure your loved one is taken care of while you’re away!
We offer these services and more to provide your loved one with personalized care that can help improve their quality of life – all in the comforts of their own home.
If you're looking for in home senior care in Bethesda, MD, look no further than Comfort Keepers. We provide high-quality, personalized care that can make a world of difference in your loved one's life – and can greatly help you in your family caregiving journey, too. Contact us today to learn more about our services or for more immediate assistance call as us (301) 340-0100. For a look at all the services we provide check out our care services section.