Let Us Make Caregiving Easy.
24-Hour Care in Council Bluffs, IA
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Care Consultation
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Caring for an older parent or other loved one can be difficult, especially if you work or live far away. They require their own time and attention, making it so you cannot always offer your loved one the help they need. They can be moved to an assisted living facility or a retirement home, but what if your loved one wishes to continue living at home? If they do, 24-hour care provided by Comfort Keepers® can help relieve stress, provide the assistance they need, and provide the support and reassurance you need.
24-Hour Home Care Options in Council Bluffs, IA
We recognize everyone is different and will require different needs. To ensure everyone gets the care best suited to their needs, we have each Comfort Keepers client meet with a Care Coordinator. After discussing your parent or loved one’s day-to-day routine and essential needs, the Care Coordinator will set up a customized plan to make their days easier and more enjoyable.
Plans include the following services:
- Personal care
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Household duties & chores
- Emotional support
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Assistance for seniors recently released from the hospital
- Limited mobility help
In addition to these services, we place daily doses of joy in the individual care plans. These daily doses of joy can take the form of activities, like walking a pet around the local park or visiting Council Bluffs’ historic 100 Block, or hobbies, like gardening and knitting. Whichever activities your loved one enjoys, we will be sure to include them to help improve their quality of life.
Is 24-Hour Home Care in Council Bluffs, IA Beneficial?
If you are worried about your senior parent or loved one falling during the night and waiting for hours to receive help, then 24-hour home care might be right for your family. With one of our compassionate caregivers helping your senior family member, you can be relaxed knowing they are getting the best care. Benefits of 24-hour in-home care include:
• Increased Quality of Life. They can keep their familiar routines going, allowing them to be more active and involved in day-to-day life.
• Remaining in Their Home. Your loved one can stay in the comfort of their own home. 90% of seniors said they want to stay in their home while they age, as it allows them to live by their own rules.
• Increased Safety. A decreased risk of falling or experiencing other accidents and health issues, with someone always there to assist them.
• Your Peace of Mind. Worrying about your loved ones every day is no easy task. With a professional caregiver there to help, you can feel peace of mind knowing your parent or loved one is receiving the best care.
Our goal is to make seniors comfortable by providing compassionate care to fit their needs. If a loved one you know could benefit from 24-hour in-home care, contact us at (712) 256-5800 for more information and to schedule a consultation.