Comfort Keepers Offers Personal In Home Care Services In Evansville, IN
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that every senior has unique needs and expectations regarding their care. With this in mind, every Comfort Keepers office offers a wide array of personal care and in home care services in order to provide an adequate amount of support for independent living to each of our clients. Here is a short overview of some of our services regularly provided in Evansville, IN:
Personal care services usually consist of the following activities
- Bathing, grooming, and hygiene – Our devoted caregivers can help your loved one with their personal hygiene.
- Mobility assistance – Depending on the client’s age, ability, and medical condition, we can provide the right amount of mobility assistance to help your parent maintain as active a lifestyle as possible.
- Transferring and positioning – Our highly trained caregivers can move and place your loved one into beds and chairs to allow for correct posture positions that promote health and safety.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care – Compassionate caregivers provide assistance with incontinence and toileting while lessening the embarrassment senior clients may feel.
- Feeding and special diet – Intended for seniors who are incapacitated to feed themselves or need to stay on a recommended diet in order to prevent or control certain medical conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure or diabetes.
Our in home care services include
- Conversation and Companionship – One of the most valuable aspects of Comfort Keepers in home care services. We match our clients with compatible caregivers that encourage meaningful interaction to boost seniors’ health, happiness, and quality of life.
- Light housekeeping – Comprises of domestic activities such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, sweeping and mopping floors, etc. Please bear in mind that our in home care services do not include outdoor cleaning or maintenance.
- Meal preparation – A professional caregiver can prepare nutritious, well-balanced, healthy meals in accordance with your loved one’s preferences.
- Grocery shopping and running errands – Whenever your senior mom or dad is prevented from going out, we can shop for groceries or run errands for them.
- Laundry – According to your parent’s instructions and preferences, our experienced professionals can wash their laundry and iron, fold, and organize their clothes.
- Incidental Transportation – A professional caregiver can drive and accompany your senior mom or dad to and from doctor’s appointments, family gatherings, social occasions, and more.
- Medication Reminders – Although our caregivers are not authorized to administer medications, they can help with medication reminders, read prescription labels or visit the local pharmacist in your loved one’s stead.
- 24-Hour Care – Our in home care services can be scheduled from a few hours a week to around-the-clock care, depending on your parent’s needs. With 24-hour care services, families can have peace of mind knowing a team of professional caregivers is looking after their loved one in shifts.
If you would like to inquire about our services, feel free to contact us anytime, we are available to take your call 24/7!