We Love What We Do!
In-Home Dementia Care in Morton, IL
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers understands that families face a difficult challenge when caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, especially in terms of helping them remain safely at home. We provide physical, intellectual, and emotional support to our clients, so they can continue to live independently with a higher quality of life and without needing to move to an assisted living facility.
With our help, you can keep your loved one at home safely and comfortably. Our team of dedicated caregivers provides everyone, regardless of their situation, a sense of belonging and uplifting moments. With Comfort Keepers’ home care services, we can alleviate your worries while providing quality dementia care to your loved one at home.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Morton, IL
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
Our compassionate caregivers are carefully screened for empathy and are highly trained to work with seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's. They are given the necessary tools to help their patients and families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to everyone
Our Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services are designed to support meaningful engagement for seniors while fostering trusting relationships and adapting to their needs.
Comfort Keepers of Morton, IL
Contact Comfort Keepers of Morton to learn more about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.