Comfort Keepers Home Care Offers Respite Care in Palatine, IL
Part-time respite care gives you a break from providing care so you can rest, recharge, or focus on other important matters in Palatine, IL, and the surrounding areas
Caregiving can be a rewarding and bonding experience within a family, yet in even the best situations, the responsibility and ongoing routine can be stressful and tiring—especially when balanced with a job or caring for children. When family caregivers are emotionally drained, they are likely to be less effective at playing this critical role. Comfort Keepers® can provide respite care or temporary senior care relief to those who care for family members who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility outside the home.
Not only will you benefit from a professional caregiver, but so will your loved one:
- Elevate frustration and stress, so your senior will no longer feel like a burden to you.
- Recharge you so you can provide the best and most attentive care possible.
- A professional caregiver will give you peace of mind that while you are gone your loved one is receiving the best care possible
How Respite Care Can Help
Part-time private home care services give you time to leave the home for a few hours or even a few days, knowing the one you care for is in good hands. This creates time to:
- Take care of the errands you never seem to have time for.
- Catch up on your shopping.
- Attend a support group meeting.
- Visit the doctor or dentist for routine care.
- Give yourself much-needed rest.
Comfort Keepers' respite care services can be scheduled for as little as a few hours a week. Additionally, around-the-clock care can be arranged so you can take a longer break to attend a wedding out of town, take a child to college, or go on a much-needed vacation.
If you would like more information about how our in home care services can be introduced to your loved one as respite care or on an as-needed basis, please contact us online or give our office a call at (847) 250-9179. We're happy to answer any questions you may have!