Home Care in Streamwood, IL
Comfort Keepers Home Care helps seniors and disabled adults live full, safe lives in the comfort of their own homes in Streamwood
Now more than ever, adults hope to age in the homes they love for as long as possible. When safety and capability concerns become an issue, our professional caregivers offer peace of mind. Seniors can live full and enriched lives at home with the help of a professional caregiver. Our many in home care services and specialized care services enable both independence and security.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior’s mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our home care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Active Seniors Engaged in the Community
Seniors benefit greatly from being involved and engaged in the world around them. We make this possible by organizing outings and accompanying our clients so they may socialize and continue to grow and have new experiences. Some of the Streamwood area activities seniors enjoy include:
This delightful museum is part of Hoosier Grove Park, which sits on almost 20 acres of land. The well-preserved one-room schoolhouse is like stepping back in time, and tour guides are happy to share tales of days gone by.
The parks district offers a senior club called “Goldenagers” which organizes several programs and activities geared specifically towards seniors.
This local academic institution offers much for seniors to enjoy. From attending athletic events to visiting the library, which is open to the public, to attending performances at the Arts Center, the possibilities are endless.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today
Interested in learning more about the home care services available to your aging loved one in Streamwood? Contact Comfort Keepers today to speak with a dedicated staff member who will be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule a free consultation. To get started, please click one of the buttons below.