Senior Care in Schaumburg, IL
Comfort Keepers Home Care helps seniors and disabled adults in Schaumburg thrive at home with our comprehensive senior care services
Remaining in a familiar environment for as long as possible is vitally important for aging and disabled adults in Schaumburg. A professional caregiver can make all the difference in providing peace of mind that your loved one is living a safe and engaged life in the home they cherish. Comfort Keepers has a team of senior care providers dedicated to helping clients lead an active and fulfilling life from their homes' security and comfort.
In Home Care Services
Our senior care plans ensure thoroughly screened caregivers are matched with clients to assist in daily life. These services include:
- Companion Care - our friendly caregivers form bonds with our clients through shared activities and interests.
- Personal Care - respectful caregivers assist with bathing, grooming, bathroom needs, mobility, fall prevention, meal preparation, and more.
- Safety Care - Comfort Keepers’ comprehensive safety protocols are in place, even when clients are alone.
- Senior Transportation - we help seniors attend medical appointments, salon and barber appointments, special events, restaurants, shopping, and more.
- Seniors & Technology - patient caregivers teach seniors how to connect with friends and family through social media, texting, and video calls.
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic philosophy ensures mental and physical health for happiness and well-being.
Specialized Care Services
Specialized care plans often have added features for adults in need of extra services. These may include:
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock care for aging adults who need monitoring and care morning, day, and night. This is especially helpful for seniors with chronic conditions, illnesses, limited mobility, and dementia.
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care to help seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s stay safe and comfortable at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – essential care for seniors experiencing a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care – we offer our senior care services to aging adults needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
- Post-Hospital Care – our team can help seniors recovering from a hospital stay and help them avoid re-admission.
- Private Duty Nursing – this program allows a licensed practical nurse (LPN) or registered nurse (RN) to come into your loved one’s home to provide medical support.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged in Schaumburg
We know seniors must remain active and engaged in our community to live a longer, happier life. Our senior care providers make this possible by helping clients safely and comfortably enjoy the community around Schaumburg. Some of the activities our clients appreciate include:
A variety of activities are available for Schaumburg County seniors, including day trips, educational workshops, and drop-in classes. Support groups and volunteer opportunities are also geared towards seniors.
Seniors love a good laugh and can take in comedy shows at this local venue which features improv and has an extensive menu.
This beautiful facility offers a wide variety of adult programs that seniors can enjoy. In addition to reading groups and lectures, there is a senior discussion group and a course on using an iPad/iPhone geared towards seniors.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Contact Comfort Keepers to learn more about our senior care services in Schaumburg. Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions about our services and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. To contact our agency, please click one of the buttons below.