We provide high-quality eldercare anywhere your loved one calls home in Gainesville and the surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of non-medical eldercare services in Gainesville, GA, firmly dedicated to helping seniors maintain the highest quality of life in golden years. Our locally owned and operated agency offers a full range of services uniquely tailored to meet the specific needs of each client we work with. While for the most part our caregivers cater to clients in their own homes, we can also enter nursing homes and other live-in facilities and deliver our services there. Call us to talk; we can be reached at (770) 232-6187.
Sometimes seniors living in retirement communities and assisted living wish to receive some extra attention and assistance to make their stay over there more enjoyable and more independent. When this is the case, we are always ready to step in and help.
At Comfort Keepers of Gainesville, our caregivers routinely collaborate with families, medical professionals, and care teams at senior facilities to deliver a wholesome, efficient support system that will significantly elevate the client’s wellbeing and quality of life.
Working with Comfort Keepers Provides Peace of Mind in Many Ways
Our trained, compassionate eldercare professionals are ready to provide any supplemental care services your loved one may require while residing in a senior community or facility, including personal care and companionship.
Depending on your loved one’s age, medical conditions, and range of motion, we can either provide stand-by assistance or full, hands-on care to help with:
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Transferring and positioning for clients who are unable to move on their own
- Toileting and incontinence
- Feeding and supporting special diets
- Memory care for seniors with cognitive issues
- Supporting physician-prescribed nutrition, rehabilitation, or exercise programs
- Monitoring for changes in wellness and behavior
- And more
When providing companionship care, our dedicated eldercare experts will focus on activities that stimulate the mind, bring joy, and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing. These can include:
- Participation in favorite activities such as going for walks, playing games, listening to music
- Healthy meal prep
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping, errands, paying bills
- Rides to and from appointments, social visits, and community events
- Grooming and medication reminders
- Referrals to local medical professionals, support groups, and other valuable resources
Let's Talk About In-Facility Care in Gainesville, GA
Reach out to Comfort Keepers in Gainesville to learn more about how eldercare providers can help your loved one whether they live at home or in a facility and schedule your free consultation with our client coordinators today.