Enjoy an Uplifting Personal Care Assistant from Comfort Keepers in Gainesville, GA
Comfort Keepers of Gainesville, GA caregivers are more than just that. He or she is a certified personal care assistant who can provide a variety of services to your loved one in the comfort of their own home. This individual will assist your loved one with all of life's essentials, including meal preparation, housework, laundry, medication reminders, and appointments. We service Woodlake, Wolfs Head, Holiday Hills, White Sulphur, Wildwood Heights, Bailey, McEver, Pleasant View, Oakwood, and the surrounding area, including our Gainesville location. We aim to make your loved one's life easier by providing personal care assistance from dawn to night — and even overnight. Call us to discuss our services at (770) 232-6187.
Personal Home Care for Your Loved One
Personal home care is easy with Comfort Keepers of Gainesville, GA. We help you stay on top of the basics of life so you can remain in your home as you age.
- Personal Hygiene – If you loved one needs help around the bathroom with tasks like showering, grooming, or brushing teeth, we can lend a hand. Ensuring that your senior is feeling clean and fresh will improve their confidence and zest for life.
- Mobility Help – Equipment is nice, but it can never replace the beauty of another person lending a helping hand. Our caregivers will be there as your loved one moves throughout the home to make sure they’re safe and free from falling.
- Transferring – It’s important that your loved one gets into chairs and beds safely so that future problems can’t occur.
- Toileting – We assist with routine toileting and help your loved one better manage bladder and bowel-control problems.
- Meal Preparation – We can create meal plans, go grocery shopping and make sure your loved one enjoys a square meal every day.
We Want to Help!
Contact Comfort Keepers of Gainesville, GA to meet a personal care assistant who wants to help you today. We serve Gainesville and the surrounding area.