In-Facility Comfort Care for Seniors in Cartersville, GA, and the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers can deliver supplemental comfort care & assistance wherever your loved one calls home
At Comfort Keepers Cartersville, the trusted provider of non-medical senior care services, our goal is to accommodate a plethora of care needs and situations for every individual client. In addition to our renowned in-home care services, our comfort care experts are also able to provide uplifting care for those seniors who live in nearby retirement communities, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities. Call us to learn more at (770) 268-3479.
If your loved one currently resides in one of those facilities but would like to get more attention or assistance, scheduling in-facility care through Comfort Keepers can significantly elevate their quality of life. The thing is, when providing supplemental care of this type, we will work in tandem with the family caregiver and your loved one’s existing care team to identify and address mom or dad’s specific needs and goals. Through this team-oriented approach, we can deliver a strong support system that can do wonders for your loved one’s overall health and wellness.
Peace of Mind of Your Entire Family with Comfort Care
Our empathic, knowledgeable comfort care providers are available to address any supplemental care needs your loved one may have while living in a care facility or a retirement community, including personal care and companionship.
When it comes to personal care, some clients just need the help of a steady hand as they enter or exit the bathtub or shower. Others may have problems with mobility, chronic conditions, or physical limitations that may interfere with the ability to perform basic hygiene tasks, in which case full-engagement care is needed. Whatever your loved one’s specific situation may be, our personal care services can include but are not limited to:
- Bathing, grooming, and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Support for special diets
- Memory care for those afflicted with dementia
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Overnight monitoring
On the other hand, companionship care is there to elevate spirits, provide mental stimulation, and promote physical and emotional wellbeing. That being said, our comfort care experts can:
- Engage mom or dad in activities that bring joy during every care visit
- Prepare favorite, home-cooked meals
- Perform light homemaking chores and do laundry
- Run errands and fetch groceries
- Arrange transportation to and from medical appointments and community events
- Provide medication and grooming reminders
- Offer referrals to medical professionals, support groups, and other resources
- And much more
Get in touch with our local Cartersville office today to learn more about the benefits of comfort care and schedule your free consultation with our experts.