Comfort Keepers Canton, GA
185 W Main St #D
Canton, Georgia 30114
Around-the-Clock Monitoring Center
You never know when your loved one may need help. Even if you're there all day, at some point, you need a break. That's when we can help.
The SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station is here 24 hours a day. Even when your family member is home alone, help is just a phone call away. Our trained and experienced representatives respond to alerts as soon as they receive them. Every SafetyChoice in-home care device connects with the monitoring station, including:
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS)
- Door and window sensors
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Bedside pressure mats and motion sensors for Alzheimer's patients
- Medication management solutions
Our in-home care extends beyond our home care professionals. We also offer the SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station to provide continuous monitoring. A trained professional tracks the signals and calls from each PERS system.
If they detect an emergency, they'll activate the two-way speakerphone on the tabletop console. After determining the nature of the emergency, they'll contact the appropriate responders. This could include neighbors, family members, or paramedics. The operator will always stay on the line with your loved one, keeping in contact until help arrives.
If your family member needs help remembering to take medication, we can help remind them. For dementia or Alzheimer's patients, we offer advanced support.
Our professional care stations are UL-Approved. We're also one of the only monitoring companies rated and approved by Factory Mutual. We're committed to helping your loved one get the care they need as fast as possible.
- State-of-the-art computer automation: We use advanced technology in our home care products. This lets our SafetyChoice operators give accurate information to emergency responders. We'll inform them of medical conditions, age, preferred hospital, or any other special instructions.
- Customized monitoring packages: Choose the right level of monitoring for your loved one. From advanced Alzheimer's care to long-range stations for active seniors, we've got you covered.
- Trained and professional staff: Help is always just a button press away. We have someone available for your family member 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- In-home checkups: As an optional service, we can perform a physical check-in up to twice a day. A caregiver will visit your loved one's home to make sure they're doing well.
We're always here, so you can have a well-deserved break.
You want to do what's best for your family member. This means having someone there to give in-home care whenever it's needed. If you're trying to care for someone on your own, this isn't always possible.
Our SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring System watches over your loved one and provides peace of mind when you can’t be there. Contact your local Comfort Keepers office today and ask about scheduling an in-home consultation. We'll help you determine the best solution for your needs, and walk you through the care we can provide for your loved one.