Trustworthy Personal Home Care in Alpharetta, GA and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers Offers the Best Personal Home Care in Alpharetta, GA
Caring for another person is among the noblest acts, and Comfort Keepers is built upon this premise. Our mission is to provide the finest personal home care here in Alpharetta, GA and the surrounding area. In fact, we’ve been doing it here in northern Fulton County for more than 15 years. All of it starts by helping your senior with the most basic home care: personal hygiene, cooking, cleaning, errands and more. We’ll do what we can to make life easier in the home. When we help these seniors and adults with routine activities, life takes on new meaning. It allows them to remain in their home for as long as possible, and that’s makes the notion of home-sweet-home even sweeter.
If your loved one needs our personal home care, contact us in Alpharetta or stop by our office at 2475 Northwinds Pkwy #200. We’re conveniently located just south of downtown and north of the North Point Mall.
Thoughtful Home Care in Northern Fulton County
It can be hard to keep up with basic home tasks as we age. Fortunately, that’s where Comfort Keepers of Alpharetta, GA steps in. We help you complete as much as we can so you can remain in your home instead of an assisted living facility. The following are just a few of our services, many of which can be personalized depending on your specific situation.
- Bathroom Assistance – We’ll help your loved one to feel clean and fresh every day whether the need is in the shower, tub, or with grooming, shaving, or brushing. Personal hygiene is always conducted with decency and privacy.
- Keeping Your Mobile – Moving from room to room and floor to floor is easy when you have a personal assistant by your side. It’s comforting to have a caregiving holding your hand whenever you need it.
- Transfer Assistance – When you need to get in and out of chairs or beds, we’ll help you do it safely and properly so that troublesome health concerns can’t develop.
- Toilet Help – This is an area whereby your loved one will be grateful for the competence and support of a well-trained caregiver.
- Food Prep – If it involves shopping, preparation, cooking and clean up, we’ll be there for your loved one.
We’re Ready to Serve You!
If you’re in Alpharetta, Crabapple, Milton, Johns Creek, Roswell, Sandy Springs and the surrounding area, call Comfort Keepers today so we can start offering the personal home care your loved one deserves.