Senior Care in Sarasota, Longboat Key, and the surrounding areas
Our Approach to Senior Care is through Interactive Caregiving™
One of the most important things to seniors is the ability to remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers® senior care can help make this a reality. Our caregivers receive meticulous training in our proprietary Interactive Caregiving™ approach to care, a blend of strategies and technology that emphasizes full engagement and interaction.
Our distinctive approach to senior care is at the very heart of Comfort Keepers®.
The goal is to improve the quality of life and help seniors to maintain their independence for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers senior care delivers essential personal care, companionship, and housekeeping services − and it is Interactive Caregiving™ that caregivers and clients believe make all the difference.
The Interactive Caregiving™ Difference
Interactive Caregiving™ means that your loved ones never have to tackle their health or recovery alone. Our caregivers work side-by-side to improve wellbeing and maintain independence while providing exceptional senior care We use this system because we believe it makes a positive difference in all our clients' lives. For instance:
- Physical Exercise - can aid in muscle strength which can reduce the risk of falling.
- Puzzles & Games - aides in mental exercise while keeping the mind alert and fighting negative emotions or confusion.
- Companionship - promotes safety when caregivers and clients form a relationship and keep seniors connected with the modern world.
- Unique Interactive Caregiving Approach - All of our caregivers employ these principles to ensure they are providing well-balanced care for engaging and interacting with clients:
- A senior with an active mind is happier, lives a fuller life, and engages with others.
- A well-nourished senior has a more active mind and body.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With a customized Comfort Keepers’ senior care plan, your loved one can remain in his or her home longer. This alone is a touching and life-changing gift for aging seniors. Family members can take comfort in knowing their loved ones are in the safest hands possible. Our caregivers do more than meet daily needs. They provide ready companionship for your loved ones at a time when they need it most.
To learn more about the different types of care that are offered by Comfort Keepers, schedule your free home consultation or give our Sarasota office a call at (941) 584-9569. Our team serves Sarasota, Longboat Key, and the surrounding areas.