Elder Care Services in Altamonte Springs, FL
Learn how our elder care services can help your loved one with their laundry in Altamonte Springs, FL
If you notice that your senior loved one is beginning to struggle with lifting and moving a heavy laundry basket, or is having mobility issues, it may be time for elder care services. Comfort Keepers Home Care is here to help your loved one with their laundry and other daily tasks. A few of the signs that your loved one may need help with their laundry could be:
- You start to notice more and more laundry accumulating
- If the dryer and washer is in the basement or a tight space, they may have trouble accessing it
- If they have mobility issues, carrying and doing the laundry may much be harder
- Your loved one may be struggling with having clean linens or making the bed
- Folding and putting away laundry can be a difficult and tiring task
Our top priority with our elder care services is to ensure that your loved one is living a happy and healthy life. Our caregivers will create a personalized care plan catered specifically to your loved one's needs. On top of laundry services, they can also help with meal preparation, incidental transportation, grocery shopping and much more. Going above and beyond is all apart of our Interactive Caregiving Approach. Our caregivers will provide meaningful conversation and companionship to ensure that our loved one is living a meaningful life. We want their life at home to be as safe and comfortable as possible.
To learn more about our elder care services, contact Comfort Keepers Home Care of Altamonte Springs, FL today. We would love to schedule a free care consultation and create a customized care plan for your loved one.